2010 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: Are we driving same vehicle

2010 Toyota 4Runner SUV - Consumer Review

Are we driving same vehicle
By regor on

2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Read all of the reviews and I question if we are driving the same vehicle. Am very happy with the performance. Did not buy a sports car but an SUV. The interior finish is great. All fits well, and the ergonomics are excellent. Have a hard time being comfortable in certain cars, but am very comfortable in this one. Outside finish is flawless. I like the design, but hey, some don't guess we won't all be riding 4 runners. Will comment of fuel economy at a later date, but am happy to this point. Hood does not rattle at high speeds, doors are not flimsy, horn sounds ok it alerts people what more do you want. My wife had not seen the vehicle before purchase, her reaction was "awesome."

Very comfortable, electronics (radio, nav, usb, slide out cargo, full size spare. Have short legs and tall body and I don't have to duck upon entering or exiting vehicle. In general happy with all interior and exterior features.

agree with most, needs the running boards, it is high to get into. I also would like an interior gas cap release.