2010 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: 4 Runner Loves the Colorado Mo

2010 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Review

4 Runner Loves the Colorado Mountains
By SteveinColorado on

2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love that it is wider for more interior room. I have two kids car seats in the back & another person can easily fit between them. Really wanted the 3rd row. The ground clearance is nice for us who like to actually off road a bit. The NAVI & blue tooth work perfect with my iPhone. It took 30 seconds to get the phone connected to the system. Stereo sounds great. Seat warmers have come in handy too. I drove through 1' of untouched snow w/out ever thinking of locking down the 4W high. Driving up I-70 out of Denver was a dream with all power and the breaks have serious stopping power. I do have the Limited w/22" wheels so maybe the brakes are larger?

Very comfortable, feels very stable and grips perfectly in snow and slick conditions. I feel like the car is on rails when I actually lock down the 4H Locked. The new full time all wheel drive is so nice. I have 1000 miles and average 17.3 MPG. Overall visibility + the backup camera are A+. Love it.

More third row seats available. Rubber mats. Cargo protection mats too. Running boards option since this is a high vehicle. Better tires off the lot. Navi and stereo controls closer to the driver.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review