2010 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:
love it
By whozat on 02/20/10 10:10 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have had the SR5 for two days. Love it! Fabulous ride. Put 300 miles on it. I got the black exterior with black interior cloth seats and it's gorgeous. Excellent visibility-great windows with minimal obstruction. Very happy with noise control.

I LOVE OUR 4RUNNER LIMITED
By cbaumgar on 02/19/10 09:09 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We've had the truck for one week and have yet to take it off road, but we're anxious to do so. It is appealing to the eye, gets good mileage for a vehicle of its size (averaging 20 mpg combined open freeway in the a.m. and stop & go in the evening). Interior and exterior appointments are excellent and well constructed.

Super SUV
By Paul K on 02/16/10 20:59 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Truly a super comfortable SUV. The seats are close to being as comfortable as my 2008 Tundra that I traded in for the 4Runner. Long trips they are still great. Handles well on rough Texas FM roads. The fuel averaging is right at 20mpg but its still breaking in and thats city.

disapointed
By tomtom on 02/14/10 18:17 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This my third 4 runner 4x4,I am not happy with the standard equipment. My 2004&2008 SR5 4X4,in my estimation had better standard features. I must admit it is a great looking vehicle,and has that toyota feel of quality. I cant believe this 4X4 does not have mud flaps,no running boards,no cross members on roof rack,no limited slip rear end,no locking differential,and they eliminated the turn knob to engage the 4 wheel drive,you need to push a handle to engage the 4 wheel drive.My wife hates it,NOT WOMAN FRIENDLY!

SR5 with third row seating
By Morph on 02/14/10 06:43 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

So far the only issue is a little steering wheel wobble at 60 MPH. Possible wheel alignment issue. Everything else about the SR5 is fantastic. Love the fact that rear window rolls down and all other windows including the ones in back seat go all the way down. Great in snow and seat comfort is great. The little moon light that illuminates the front gearshift area is a great feature.Reclining rear seats and satellite radio, as well as blue tooth phone are some of my favorite features. In metallic gray the chrome really stands out. Third seat is preferred over the goofy roll out tray. Who ever came up with that feature should be shot. Overall very pleased with the purchase!

A definite purchase
By Dave on 02/11/10 17:30 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This SUV is a must buy. It is by far the best SUV i have had the chance to drive. Has an outstanding ride quality and a tough rugged appearance. I took this truck through over 24 inches of snow and it handled it without even a slight struggle. Fuel economy is great and it has far more power than you would expect from a V6. All together a great buy if you are in the market for a SUV.

New 2010 purchase
By John in So Cal on 02/08/10 06:40 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

New Purchase in Silver with dark interior. Very solid, secure feeling when driving, smooth shifts, 8way speaker system has a monster bass, not a quick-like-a-bunny feeling when getting on it, but a steady comer. Good viewing, very comfortable cloth seats, excellent handsfree system, ipod plug in, shift handle. 4x2 purchase for the highways.

Great purchase, awesome vehicle.
By Dr. Hot Lunch on 02/05/10 19:04 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first 4Runner, and I am very pleased so far. The ride is smooth, quiet, and there's plenty of interior room for my wife and our little one. The exterior looks sharp, and the interior is roomy and comfortable. I've only had it a day, mind you, but it's really fun to drive. There's tons of cool features that I have to figure out with the NAV/Radio system. the keyless ignition system will take some getting used to, but it's really cool. I'm liking the all time 4WD, and once you lock in the 4H, it feels especially solid. You can tell it's very well built, and we feel very safe and secure driving this machine. Looking forward to many years in this bad boy...

2010 4Runner
By James on 02/02/10 16:28 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love the car so far - I have just under 1,500 miles on it and am averaging around 18-19mpg (keep in mind I have only taken it on the freeway once). Has more power than other in it's class. I was nervous about the ride being that it's on a truck wheel base, but it actually rides very smooth and is quiet in the cabin.

Incredible SUV
By Labmover on 01/30/10 14:20 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I looked around at suvís and cars for the last several months, and I just purchased a 2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited and the truck is absolutely outstanding! The new body style has a modern look yet strong and masculine, a definite guys truck. The interior is superbly done, with has everything a discerning buying could possibly want. This truck was entirely built in Japan, and the fit and finish is precise and meticulous. The ride is smooth with plenty of engine power. I am overwhelming pleased with my purchase.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota 4Runner in VA is:

$119 per month*