Used 2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:

Fifth 4 Runner Owned
By Nick

2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned five 4 runners to date including the original fiberglass cap model and all other generations. This one is the best yet. Drive is firm, acceleration and power fits my needs and the look of it in black with the 20 inch wheels is awesome. In a world of pregnant looking station wagons parading around as SUVs this is a refreshing change. Sound system and navigation system work beyond my expectations.

Favorite Features

Nav system and remote start. 20 inch alloy wheels.

Suggested Improvements

Locking gas filler door.

Best yet
By NIK

2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned over the past twenty years, five 4 runners all generations up to this one including the original P/U cap model. This one beats them all. The engine is more than adequate for my needs. The design is aggressive looking especially in black with the 20 inch wheels. The interior is laid out well. Road visibility is great due to the vehicle's height and the ride while truck like is firm and not sloppy. Love the Nav system and the remote start.

Favorite Features

Nav, remote start and the 20 inch wheels

Best 4Runner Yet
By Rich

2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my 4Runner for 6 months and am extremely happy with it.... except for two things. Running boards should be standard and there should be a locking gas door or locking cap offered. Handling is outstanding in the Limited which I attribute to the x- reas suspension. Brake modulation is also excellent.

Favorite Features

Nav system, power outlets in the rear, x-reas suspension.

Suggested Improvements

Locking gas door or a locking cap.

Love my 4RUNNERS
By Felicia

2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd 4RUNNER. I have had the 2003, 2007, and now the 2010 Limited 4RUNNER. I am very satisfied with this one other than the fact that the basics I just knew would be standard are not even available as options. This is the highest 4Runner I've owned, and it has no running boards, go figure, also no wind deflectors available. Love the adjustable, reclining backs, AWESOME! Also very pleased with all the other perks. I'm a Toyota Fan for LIFE!

Favorite Features

Adjustable Reclining back seats; various power outlets; large sunroof; exterior look; 20" rims/tire

Suggested Improvements

NO QUESTION, the running boards SHOULD BE STANDARD. Also, could use a little more room on the 3rd row seating. Lastly, the 2007 had the smooth close trunk, this one is very disappointing.

A truly American SUV
By extoyota

2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My 6th 4runner since 1989 and my last. Toyota got its wish, they are now an American car company. Cheapest, poorest example of a 4Runner i have bought. compared to my previous 5 there is no comparison. Go by something else don't waste 40 grand like me

Favorite Features

none

Suggested Improvements

drop the price to about 25k as I feel i can buy equal quality for about that money