2008 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: This thing is amazing...

2008 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Review

This thing is amazing...
By Dbone on

2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned a few vehicles in my time and nothing comes close to matching the overall quality and purchase experience I have gotten with the Runner. I went with the limited V8. Oh so smooth and quiet and not a single rattle... Handles unbelievably with the XREAS. Gas mileage more than reasonable for the smoothness, quietness and capability provided. Have had it for almost a year now and my feeling is that I will be able to keep this thing for my planned minimum 10 years easy. I can not say enough about this truck... very attached to it :-) I considered a new Pathfinder. Not the same vehicle for sure. Could have gotten a much better deal on the Nissan but just couldn't do it.

Smooth quiet riding, impeccable build quality, XREAS, self-leveling rear suspension for towing.

Seats could be better but not bad, had worse. Once I took the time to adjust them appropriately they were more than fine. This truck is as close to perfect for the money that I have been able to ever find.