2008 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: Love my 4runner!

2008 Toyota 4Runner SUV - Consumer Review

Love my 4runner!
By Yota AK on

2008 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 4runnner because I had a severe shoulder injury where I could not drive my manual 2006 Tacoma. Of course nothing could replace my truck, the 4Runner came in next. I bought it because there is the potential for my family to grow. Living in Alaska, there is A LOT to do, and even more to see and I need a vehicle that would take me where I needed to go and all the gear I need to take with me. I tow a fleetwood evolution trailer with my V6 and it is noticed, but not a hindrance. I love driving my sport edition and love the XREAS suspension. The fuel economy display is inaccurate at best, but I have no real complaints. It does what I want it to do, and in style and comfort.

The sport edition with the 8 speakers is among the best stock stereos I have heard. I really like that the back window goes down, so do my dogs. Fold flat seats allow me to sleep when I go camping and fishing. We'll see how it does on my trip to the arctic circle next month.

Better stereo head unit. More aggressive front end. More power source adapters.