From NEW to Totaled in 1 month
By MY RUNNER on
2008 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I purchased my 4runner in February and finally thought I had the car of my dreams... and I did! Until just last week I was hit broadside by a woman who fell asleep behind the wheel driving @ 60+ miles/hour. My 4runner took the hit like a champ. Every safety feature worked flawlessy, saving my life. I feel there would have been a much more tragic result if I had been driving any other vehicle. The other driver survived as well, but then again she was driving a tank. I plan on buying a brand new 4Runner this weekend and will be a loyal 4Runner owner for life! This is a great buy for many, many reasons. I highly recommend this SUV to anyone with style and safety in mind.
Favorite Features
Safety features are by far the best on the market. Every safety feature works flawlessly. Believe me, I am a living testament. I really would not be here if it hadn't been for my 4Runner. The XSP package is awesome. It really made my truck stand out from the crowd.
Suggested Improvements
On the XSP edition, Though very very stylish and classy, the exhaust note reverbs a bit loudly inside the cabin. Takes a bit of getting used to, maybe some more insulation would be better. The headroom is a bit tight but again not major. Factory radio could use some updating as well.