2007 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: Great ride!

2007 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Review

Great ride!
By Tnblueyes on

2007 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Had a 2005 Honda CRV, while it was okay, it rode rough, felt every single bump and crack in the road so I was on a mission to find a more comfortable ride that had enough roof clearance to hold 2 large parrot cages buckled into the back seat and enough space in back for our suitcases and such. I test drove the Mazda suv-rode like the crv did, loved the style of xterra but the ride was lacking also. The 4runner was the best ride! On occasion my dad or our grandson travels with us and the backseat has very limited leg room so can't say I would choose the 4runner if we had a larger family, but for dh & i and our feathered kids, its ideal, after all, parrots don't need leg room!

The smooth ride for an SUV! We get 19-20 mpg in the city & thats not terrible!

Needs another lighter plug-in in the front seat area!! If I am charging my cell phone-can't plug in the ipod or anything else! Could shift the backseats back a couple more inches to give more legroom to backseat passengers.