2007 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:
Great SUV for the money
By Toyota Guy on 02/26/07 14:43 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We test drove the Highlander over New Years and put over 1200 miles on it. When we came back we decided on a 4Runner instead. It had a more rugged design and feel inside, like an SUV should, but the handling felt almost the same as the highlander (built on a Camry frame). So far, with almost 2500 miles on it, gas mileage has not been that different either (avg. 19 city 25 hwy). This is a great SUV with great standard comfort features. I would suggest looking at a different vehicle if you want a 3rd row seat though. The seats fold up along the side instead of fold flat into the floor. They can get in they way often when trying to load cargo.

Beyond my expectations
By Steve on 02/21/07 08:56 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I agree with all the other reviews. The 2007 4Runner 4x4 totally rocks! everything is great! The black finish is gorgeous! By far WAY more than I expected it to be! Looked at all of the competition. This was the obvious choice!

If You Drive It, You'll Buy It!
By 4RunFun on 02/10/07 20:16 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Happy to be part of the 4Runner family. I researched just about every mid-size SUV out there and the 4Runner is the superior vehicle in just about every way. Smooth and powerful V6, great ride, sharp styling, quality materials, great fit and finish and Toyota reliability. Check out what people are getting for '97 4Runners and that'll tell you how well they hold their value. Take advantage of the cash rebate and get yourself into a 4Runner. Just make sure you get it with the Michlines as the Bridgestones and Dunlops do not get good reviews.

Love my 4Runner
By jhlcomp on 02/04/07 15:39 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd 4Runner and we are preparing to purchase another one this month. It has good power - an absolute plus. Only downside is that it totally lacks any design/sex appeal. This is truly minor as the drive more than makes up for it. I just wish they would offer more colors and/or send the Salsa Red to south Florida. :-) I Love driving this vehicle.

Great ride
By Steve on 01/28/07 17:52 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am really happy with the value, reliability, performance, and comfort of this vehicle. I do wish it had some fancier options like heated seats (still cloth), home-link for a programmable garage door opener, and compass in the rear view mirror. But kudos to Toyota for building a long-lasting tough vehicle. I also own a 1985 4Runner that runs great and the body looks brand new.

I am pleased
By Jim on 01/22/07 18:19 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am very pleased with this SUV. I wanted an 8 cylinder, but the 6 has plenty of power. I especially like the sunroof and power rear window. All in all a really good midsize SUV.

Great Car
By Navy Family on 01/11/07 23:30 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased the Toyota 4Runner in place of a 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe and love it. Smooth ride like a sedan but has the room of a SUV. Gas mileage is good and love the style. Love the height of the vehicle, easy to get in and out with children.

4Runner
By Erick Blue on 01/02/07 12:54 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The 4Runner is a terrific SUV to own and drive, very useful and plenty of power for the needs of the driver who feels like going off-road every once in a while.Very comfortable and fun to drive, great radio system plenty of clearance and the look with the hood scoop and all is awesome.

Happytown
By kjr on 12/26/06 16:59 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I could not be happier with my new 4Runner, smooth ride and excellent handling. Fuel economy appears to be around 21 mpg on highway.

My 3rd 4Runner - Bullet Proof as Usual
By John on 12/18/06 07:26 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased my first new car ever and my 3rd 4runner (first baby on the way!). I have always been a used car guy, can't stand new vehicles depreciating 10 - 20% the moment you drive it off the lot. But if any SUV holds it value and limits "day one depreciation" its the 4Runner. My first 2 4Runners, an 87 and a 94 with combined mileage of 565K were rock solid and my new 07 holds true. Much better ride and handeling in this new version thanks to an increase in 4 inches in width. The 4WD V6 is plenty powerful for my driving needs and the sport package looks sharp. Averaging 19 MPG - wish could be better. Only complaint is that its my wife's and future child's daily driver and not mine.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.