2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:
4Runner Rules
By toyotaforlife on 04/28/07 19:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Toyota 4Runner, and as with the other two, I am thrilled. I will probably always buy 4Runners if they continue to be as great as what I've experienced so far.

Luv It
By Mac on 04/26/07 11:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned all types of vehicles since 1950s. This is by far the best all around, useful and the most fun to drive of any I have owned. It will tow 5000 lbs, gets about 22 mpg, huge cargo area with the seats down, seats 5 and with the sunroof open and the windows open is almost as fun to drive as any vehicle I have owned... and I have owned about every make at one time or another.

Super SUV
By Mike Gorsch on 04/14/07 16:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Solid construction with super ride. Quite powerful engine with good fuel economy for this type of vehicle. Great legroom front and rear even with the front seats in the rearmost position. Fit and finish is equal to any premium luxury import. You can't go wrong buying a Toyota.

2001 SR5 to a 2007 LTD
By dude13 on 04/13/07 15:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I traded a 2001 4Runner SR5 for this 07 LTD. I loved the the 01, but the 07 is in a whole other class! Drives great, plenty of power, and the newer styling really looks outstanding! The only problem I had on the 01 was a broken antenna chain. The 07 doesn't have the external antenna so I expect the 07 will never have a problem!

Very happy!
By Eddy on 04/12/07 19:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I searched for 4 weeks (which is highly unusual for me) for the perfect luxury mid-sized SUV. I narrowed it down to the H3, the Land Rover LR2 and the Acura RDX. I ruled out the H3 due to the reaction I got from everyone I told. The LR2 had no incentives and are ridiculous with their pricing and I was on my way to by the RDX when I passed the Toyota dealer. After seeing and driving the 4Runner, there wasn't a doubt in my mind that was the one!

No Regret
By PRC of Massachusetts on 04/04/07 12:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I narrowed my SUV search to the Toyota 4Runner, the Nissan Pathfinder and the Nissan XTerra. I chose the 4Runner because of comfort of driving and historical reliability. The 4Runner, despite being on a truck frame, delivers an exceptional ride. It's quiet and tight. You can just tell that it has 150 to 200K miles of driving in it. Although it was a little more expensive than the Nissans, I think it was well worth it.

Great Vehicle
By Brian on 03/09/07 08:40 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I transport equine medical emergency cases pulling a large horse trailer and find the 4-Runner excellent in doing this job. With the 4x4 going out into the pastures is not a problem or worry (to date that is). The only thing I do not like is the location of the electric window switches - they should be located much higher to be easily accessible. Mileage is about 20hwy/17city. One other thing I don't like is the way the Toyota emblem looks. Overall this truck is great in the field and for evenings out on the town for dinner.

Solid
By pkb on 03/04/07 16:43 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

A feelling of superb no-nonsense reliable power to pull a big boat and to weather the worst storm.

Great Ride
By Tom on 02/28/07 20:26 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Took awhile to find an SUV that suited my towing needs and that I could live with day to day - found it! I waited for the new Tahoe and once I drove it, the decision was a no-brainer to purchase the 4Runner. Fuel mileage isn't bad either.

Great SUV for the money
By Toyota Guy on 02/26/07 14:43 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We test drove the Highlander over New Years and put over 1200 miles on it. When we came back we decided on a 4Runner instead. It had a more rugged design and feel inside, like an SUV should, but the handling felt almost the same as the highlander (built on a Camry frame). So far, with almost 2500 miles on it, gas mileage has not been that different either (avg. 19 city 25 hwy). This is a great SUV with great standard comfort features. I would suggest looking at a different vehicle if you want a 3rd row seat though. The seats fold up along the side instead of fold flat into the floor. They can get in they way often when trying to load cargo.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.