4Runner's for life!
By pinksapphire23 on
2007 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I wrote a review about my current Runner about 2 years ago, right after I purchased it used with 42k miles on it, so I thought I'd do a little update. Now with 62k miles, this Runner has been nothing but wonderful! I drove my Runner from the East to West Coast carrying my family, two dogs and a Jetta right after I got her, and she ran beautifully, without a single complaint. I took her up to the mountains last winter and drove through heavy snow and black ice, with no chains, even though it is not 4x4, and she still handled like a dream. Wish I could write more, this vehicle is solid. If you are debating if it's the right one for you, look no further!
Favorite Features
Well made seat material, leg room, trunk room, back seats fold flat, the simplicity of the dash, power rear window, the V6 is powerful, with a great get up and go on the freeway. Seats are very comfortable, compared to the '09 Camry I had last, you can drive for hours without getting too uncomfortable. Overall, the solid, well built quaility and reliability of the truck, you won't find anything in it's class that matches it.
Suggested Improvements
Could use more cup holders, in more convienent places. The heat/air controls are strange compared to other vehicles, but you get used to them.