2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:
Love It!
By Bob S. on 06/07/10 20:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The big 3 especially GM wonders why nobody wants their cars. Second Toyota and never seen a shop.. Love the 4-Runner.. Smooth handling, Good on fuel, fun to drive. Wish it had a scoche more headroom, but I was unwilling to buy the poor mans SR5. The Limited with the sunroof is the only way to go. The Nav needed help as the one in my F250 rocks! But durability hands down no worries with Toyota!

Third 4-Runner & it only gets better!!!
By partisan on 02/18/10 16:13 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is out third 4-Runner, and we are about to hit the 36K miles warranty mark. The power is really good, and we are averaging 19 MPG. I wish I could honestly say I had some problem, but that's not the case. This is the first Limited, the other two were SR5's. Being built in Japan with 100% Japanese parts seems to be the best builds. As for SUV's, this really is as good as it gets!

Better Than Expected
By Ben on 10/23/07 05:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

It was a toss up between ML 350 and the 4Runner. The MB has very poor reliability but the Toyota has no luxury options such as GPS. Sat on the fence for months until I came across a nearly new dealer demo I couldn't pass up. Very happy with it so far. It's like choosing between the hot, high maintenance person or the plain all around good person. One is much easier to live with.

Best 4Runner yet!
By Doug on 06/15/07 17:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I traded a 2001 SR5 for this new LTD. The difference in feel is tremendous. The 01 was a great vehicle, and never cost us any money in repairs. The 07 looks better, has more front seat room, and drives really tight. I don't see how Toyota can improve on this model. I kept the last one almost 6 years, and I'm sure down the road I'll be buying another 4Runner! Can't beat the reliability!

2001 SR5 to a 2007 LTD
By dude13 on 04/13/07 15:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I traded a 2001 4Runner SR5 for this 07 LTD. I loved the the 01, but the 07 is in a whole other class! Drives great, plenty of power, and the newer styling really looks outstanding! The only problem I had on the 01 was a broken antenna chain. The 07 doesn't have the external antenna so I expect the 07 will never have a problem!

Love my 4Runner
By jhlcomp on 02/04/07 15:39 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd 4Runner and we are preparing to purchase another one this month. It has good power - an absolute plus. Only downside is that it totally lacks any design/sex appeal. This is truly minor as the drive more than makes up for it. I just wish they would offer more colors and/or send the Salsa Red to south Florida. :-) I Love driving this vehicle.

I am pleased
By Jim on 01/22/07 18:19 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am very pleased with this SUV. I wanted an 8 cylinder, but the 6 has plenty of power. I especially like the sunroof and power rear window. All in all a really good midsize SUV.

Great Car
By Navy Family on 01/11/07 23:30 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased the Toyota 4Runner in place of a 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe and love it. Smooth ride like a sedan but has the room of a SUV. Gas mileage is good and love the style. Love the height of the vehicle, easy to get in and out with children.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.