2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:
Second 4Runner
By pilot on 05/16/08 15:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in a 1998, which was a VERY good car. This one is more refined, less truck like, and bigger. It gets about the same miles per gallon (19 in mixed driving, 24 on the highway at 55mph). No repairs after 6 months.

Love Galactic Gray
By rush on 09/21/07 12:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After looking at every SUV out there we decided on the 4Runner mainly because of Toyota's reliability. The back window is great if you have dogs! We love everything about the car. There is one problem that we have found, when we first got the vehicle there was a constant rotten egg smell, it since has gone away for the most part but is still there occasionally. We have tried different grades of gas and nothing seems to help.

New 4Runner Fan
By New 4Runner Fan on 07/28/07 16:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my new (and first) 4Runner for two months and just finished two long road trips in it. The first was to Idaho (1500 miles round trip) and the second was to Yosemite (700 miles round trip). What a great truck! I've previously taken my Highlander and Camry on these trips, but the 4Runner is by far the most comfortable way to go. It has a great ride, plenty of room, and averaged between 20 and 26 mpg, depending upon the terrain I was driving in (I've got the 6 cylinder). Ran the air the whole time since it was middle of summer, and no problems. I read all of the reviews here before I bought, and they were right-on with pros and cons, as I'll detail in the two sections below. I'm a fan!

Great ride
By Steve on 01/28/07 17:52 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am really happy with the value, reliability, performance, and comfort of this vehicle. I do wish it had some fancier options like heated seats (still cloth), home-link for a programmable garage door opener, and compass in the rear view mirror. But kudos to Toyota for building a long-lasting tough vehicle. I also own a 1985 4Runner that runs great and the body looks brand new.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.