2006 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: Oh What A Feeling

2006 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Review

Oh What A Feeling
By Dawn Kennedy on

2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my 4x4 Limited 4Runner. It's a V6 yes, but much more power than my minivan sienna had so I'm happy enough. I have not been this much in love with a vehicle, ever. I still appreciate it and still love driving it after 6 months of ownership. The quality of this vehicle is very high, as well as the value retention. I still want to be driving this vehicle in 10 years and am sure it will still be going strong. The 4Runner V6 has great pickup, gets head-turning looks, and is just plain fun to drive. The Limited has the leather, heated seats, sun roof, dual air stations, the list goes on. My ONE complaint is that there are not enough cup holders in the front seat.

Favorite Features

The way it looks, the way it sounds, the heated seats, the dual climate stations, the AC PLUG OUTLET!!! in the console, the way the back seats fold flat....everything. Just everything

Suggested Improvements

Glad you moved the cup holders to beneath the stereo...but seriously guys... TWO cup holders? And if a person smokes and has to use one of your in the cup holder ashtrays, that brings it down to one. This is driving me CRAZY.