2006 Toyota 4Runner 4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love for life

2006 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Review

2006 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love for life
By 4runner4life on

2006 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

So far, so good!! This is the most comfortable SUV I have ever been in. I love the ride. It doesn't feel like a truck anymore. I take mine off- roading, on the highway, and grocery- grabbing. The rear window roll down access is great. When I out of the store with a couple of bags of groceries, I hit the key fob button to drop the window, walk up, and deposit the bags into the back without setting the bags down to open a door!! As far as I am aware, this is the only SUV to have this. The rest flip up, etc.

Favorite Features

Roll down rear window: I love the control on key-fob!!, 4wd, ride, comfort, prestigiousness of owning one of the best SUVs ever made.

Suggested Improvements

Fuel efficiency, flex fuel model, allow for the selection of air flow on "auto" mode (cannot select temp and choose to have is blow on windshield...it will blow on feet or face or where ever it wants), The drop down style tailgate was a little more functional, it was easier to grab lumber with.