2006 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: Awesome

2006 Toyota 4Runner SUV - Consumer Review

Awesome
By roscoe on

2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is absolutely amazing! I've wanted a 4runner for a while, and I def don't regret this purchase. I've put about 30,000 miles on it (55k total miles) and zero, zip, no complaints. The x- reas suspension on the sport edition makes it handle and take corners like a dream! Super quiet inside, almost zero road/wind noise. 200% quieter than the competing models. Zero mech problems and the v6 has plenty of power. This is my daily driver and also has been on many camping/fishing/snowboarding trips and has yet to meet an obstacle it can't overcome.

Favorite Features

X-reas suspension, power rear window, off road capability, breaks are the best of any vehicle I've ever driven. The bigger breaks on the sport edition really shine, and if you're an aggressive driver like me great breaks can be a life saver.

Suggested Improvements

Stock stereo system leaves much to be desired, if you like music you should probably upgrade to the jbl system (wish I would have) this is really an awesome vehicle, you know when the stereo is the only complaint it's a good sign.