A great decision.
By DSea10 on
2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
After researching and reading consumer and editor's reviews, I finally bought an 06' Limited V6 4x4. I have not looked back since. It is such a solid car and gives a great ride. The seats are very comfortable and give good support. I was very impressed with the traction control after our most recent snow storm. Its a great looking truck and everyone that has been in it has said there is plenty of room up front and in back. There is plenty of cargo space for all of my gear, especially with the seats folded down. Gas mileage has been 20.2 mpg average hwy and city, which I think is pretty good. The power is the best part, getting on the gas, it is responsive and sounds great.
Favorite Features
Heated leather seats, dual zone heat/ac (especially w/ a g/f that can't be too warm), cargo space, engine power and response, premium sound system is great, ipod jack, steering wheel controls, the adjustable cup holder is a great feature for coffee mugs with large handles, and its looks!
Suggested Improvements
I haven't found a use for the fold down compartment in front of the shift knob yet, some storage under the seats would be nice, but other than that, I would say its a great truck that I think I will have for a while.