2005 Toyota 4Runner SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:
4WD SR5 4 RUNNER/V6
By AF-NDI-guy on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

So far it has been worth every penny even though I had for this short time. My buddy has a 2004 and I had the chance to ride in it every time we played golf. It has plenty of room for our golf clubs and pull carts! Also I am in the military and haul alot of gear around and it also has plenty of room for that. The ride is uncomparable to my last vehicle Jeep GC V8,2001. The interior design is simple but very modern looking. The exterior is to fall in love with. The safety features are just too long to list! If you are looking at getting one you will be satisfied and get your moneys worth from it reliability and re-sale value!

TOYOTA FOUR RUNNER
By alwjandro calderon on 10/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

ITS REALLY COOL BECAUSE I'M ABLE TO TAKE IT EVERY WHERE IG WITH ME BECAUSE IT'S A VERY RELIABLE CAR .

My car for the next 15 years
By 4runner lover on 10/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love this truck. It has off-road capability, but it handles and rides on the road like a dream. I bought the sport model and the build quality and the way it feels is well worth the price. It doesn't have as much room as the others in it's class, but I can still take the wife, kid and dog and tons of stuff. This is going to replace a 98 explorer. Granted the explorer is 6 years old, I didn't have the confidence for safety, quality and reliability in the Ford as I do in this Toyota. When people found out I had one, everyone had a story about the incredible reliability and it's apparent in the way this car drives and feels. Tons of standard advanced features, check out toyotas site.

TOP DOG
By Roger Whitcomb on 09/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

AFTER OWNING SEVEN MERCEDES, ONE VOLVO AND VARIOUS OTHER MAKES THIS IS THE BEST EVER. IT HAS POWER AND COMFORT FOR LONG TRIPS AND UTILITY AS WELL. TOWING A TRAILER OR BOAT IS NO PROBLEM. THE TOYOTA DEALER PROVIDES FIRST CLASS SERVICE AS WELL. THIS IS THE FIRST VEHICLE I HAVE OWNED WHERE I LIKE IT WELL ENOUGH TO PURCHASE EXTENDED WARRANTY INSURANCE UP TO 100000 MILES.

Great vehicle!
By REFC on 09/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We had looked at several SUV's, and the 4Runner had everything we wanted along with a great re-sale value. We got the running boards, the roof rack, the moon roof, the DVD entertainment system. Everything I wanted or that was important to me was available. A great car and so much fun to drive! It looks good to, I would recommend it to anyone and everyone! I love my Toyota 4Runner!

Chevy/Benz Fan, But Toyota=#1!
By MemphisBenz on 09/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Toyota offers the best of everything, for the best price. Hence, value! You get performance, safety, economy, extras, and downright bulletproof reliability in the quality of the car. Too much to list! I like the fact that this car is built in Japan (95%). Toyota is efficient, and their employees are hard working and dedicated, so work tends to be superior to American-made autos. I've owned Mercedes and Chevrolet, but Toyota has the competition beaten decisively. The runner up in my decision was the Chevy Silverado, but it was more $, and older technology, not to mention, bad gas mileage. Don't buy anything till you test drive the 4Runner!!!

Toyota 4 Runner
By JEEPS SUCK on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Looks great, runs greatand if very responsive for a six cyclinder. Seems to be as perky as the V8 Jeep I just dumped. I haven't put enough miles on it yet to see how it holds up. Only a few thousand but no problem what so ever so far.

Awsome
By Glenn Panek on 09/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great a plesure to own and ride in it has never broke down on us

4Runner love
By Jonsie on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove a 4Runner 10 years ago and fell in love with it. Finally I got one on my own and needless to say it's even better than the one I tried back then. It drives like a car but you know you are sitting in a very comfortable and smooth riding truck. It has a very tight turning radius and suits well for the city as the country. I live on the side of a mountain and it yet has to fail getting me home. The downhill assist is very nice in heavy snow and the car literally walks you down the mountain. The only downsides I can mention are the seats in front are a little high to the roof and it's a little akward getting into the rearseat.