2005 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:
2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5
By April Martin on 11/17/04 12:02 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Reliability, comfort and ease of driving. A smooth ride.

My First Runner
By Bob Boston on 11/17/04 11:58 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Had to get a vehicle that would get me to hocky rinks in the winter in New England. After asking every Runner owner I came in contact with this was a no brainer. Comfort, convenience, room to carry hockey stuff. Our first 7 inch snowfall happened two week before Thanksgiving. It was a breeze to get it in 4wd and go thru the stuff 500 miles to Lake Placid for a tournament. Get One! My wife wants one of her own!

Toyota 4runner
By Jim Broker on 11/15/04 22:41 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The Toyota 4runner is a fine SUV. When I took delivery of the 4Runner the very first thing I noticed was how smooth and quiet the ride was it was something I didn't expect. Second is the comfort you seem to melt into the seat and I have the manual adjust seats. The sound system I have is outstanding. it has surround sound - man is it the best. I've talked to a lot of owners of other SUVs and the toyota stands out because of all the creature comforts. So I rate the 4runner high because it's hard to beat

4 RUNNER
By JULYFUN on 11/15/04 12:41 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

LOVE IT. IT IS VERY EASY TO MANEUVER. YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU ARE IN A TRUCK.

4 runner lookout
By Klong on 11/14/04 09:30 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I really love this vehicle. I have a Infinity I 30 so ride and comfort are very important to me along with the ability to run off road. I drove them all. Toyota is not the cheapest price but the best with highway ride, off road and styling and comfort all put togehter. Plus great Toyota resell if that is important to you.

Great First Month
By JacksonMI on 11/14/04 08:55 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first SUV and first Toyota, but I am foreign car guy. Very happy with the performance and build quality. Engine is strong. Visibility excellent. Good in strong cross-current winds. Electronics are user-friendly. Love that hood scoop! Had leather seats put in and very happy with those over the cloth.

2004 4 RUNNER
By ROY H, JOHNSON on 11/14/04 08:44 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

CONTAINS TOO MUCH UNNEEDED OPTIONS

my 2004 4 runner 2 time around
By odie on 11/13/04 14:51 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota 4Runner Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

this is my 2nd 4 runner, the first was a 2000. never had a problem. best vehicle i've owned.

Simply The Best
By The Family Guy on 11/07/04 06:50 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd 4-Runner and the best so far. Smooth ride, power to tow my boat, very roomy and comfortable ( I am 6'5" tall). I would not drive anything else!!

I'm in Luv!!!!!!!!!
By Getnsmart on 11/06/04 09:44 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I'm actually in shock that I have this baby. I have a couple of toyota pickup, most recently an 03 Tacoma Quad cab and this 4Runner blows them all away. The ride is much more comfortable than the truck I had. The 6 cyl is 55 hp faster than the truck and I can definitely tell the difference.