2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:
Sport 4runner
By weisbier7 on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The car is azmazing and has suprisingly good pick up

Fantastico!
By PetrD on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

My first SUV. Wanted a 04 Highlander but even with 3.3 L engine this car seemed lethargic. I took Dorado Gold base with 17in. wheels for a test-drive and was shocked by its quite monolithic drive. Glad I could find one with no extras, plain base and did not have to pay a penny for extra stuff that I never use. Paid $300 over invoice. Had for 1 mo. Very satisfied.

I recomend to try test drive this Car
By Alex Naroditskiy on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is incredible vehicle. I have lot of fun to drive it and gas mileage is not that bad for 8 cyl car, if some people concern about gas prices everything I can tell, Toyota Echo is still available for gas savers. Engine and power train was tested on Land Cruiser and Sequoia And proved itself very good.

Awesome SUV
By suvfan on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I am extremely pleased with my new 4Runner! The ride is amazingly smooth, acceleration is quick. I don't feel like I'm in a truck at all. It drives and rides like a car. The space is great. The double-decker cargo system is very useful. I love the standard running boards. There are a lot of storage compartments, which is always nice. I love the back-up mirrors! I have always been a 4Runner fan, but the newest model is even better! There is more room on the interior. Older models were nice too, but always felt a little too cramped in the front seats. This new model is very nice and spacious.

Great!
By andyonan on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

Hot looks and performance to boot!

it's fun 2 drive 4RUNNER
By HOT STUFF on 11/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

My review is the 4RUNNER is the most perfect SUV that a human being could have. 4RUNNER is Dependable, Reliable.The 4RUNNER is perfect!!!!

Great Truck
By mfjarvind69 on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This has been a great vehicle. It's like the BMW advertisement where both the husband and wife want to drive the X5. We feel really safe with this vehicle and it handles incredibly well in turns for a live rear axle SUV.

Road tripping
By James Cal on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

This SUV is awesome. I have had mine for about 3 months now and I can't complain. Looked at the Tahoe, Yukon, and Trailblazer and nothing compares. What it lacks in towing power it makes up in handling. It rides like a car on the highway, and takes the off-road like a truck. I just got back from a camping trip, pulling a popup camper, without a problem. Even got 19mpg. If you need a huge SUV, this is not for you, but if you want an SUV that can maneuver the dirt path just as well as the Wal-Mart parking lot, look no further. Take a test drive; you will be hooked.

04 Sport 4X4 V8
By stp1 on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Very impressive SUV. Makes the old body style feel like a Tercel. No more body roll, and allot less wind and road noise. If you drive an 04 you will never drive the old body style again! Rides and handles excellent. Seems to be priced high to there competition, but hopefully it will hold value well. Sold an 02 Yukon for this, and so far it is just as good, just a little smaller.

very happy
By dstreet on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've had this vehicle for 1 month and am very happy with it so far. I enjoy the 4 runner so much better that the GMC Yukon that I had previously.