2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:
Love it
By vj s on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought the 2004 4Runner SR5 with third row option. I like the silver bumper that come with the galactic gray color. Love the feature that individual seat on second and third row can be fold down to put my ski. Drove the car to my ski resort in the snow and this thing rocks. The VSC is cool and it helped me once on a really icy surface.

So Far So Good...
By rl4673 on 12/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

Traded an 02 Sport Edition for an 04 Sport Edition. No comparison. This is my 3rd 4Runner and it is PERFECT. Would like to see a little better mileage, but that's about it.. Bigger, Stronger and more comfortable than the 02.

caoc
By Carlos Olaya on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I'm happy has enough power

Excellent
By econo on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I am very satisfied with my purchase. The ride is great. Handling is great with plenty of power. Very well thought out. My second 4R. This is a great car. Xreas, downhill assist, moon roof, hood scoop, 6 window sprays, low wiper fluid, reminder to change oil, Tran. fluid, low oil, tire pressure, special air bag, seat belt pre tension's, oil filter on top of motor, great visibility, anti skid, no difficulty steering in tight spots

best ever suv
By happy1 on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

we love this suv, we drove every suv on the market and after drining this one we were sold. this is one well build suv. do your self a favor and test drive one. all the others were noisy, and were cheaply made and don;t hold there value.

New 4Runner a Big Improvement!
By chrissle on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2003 4Runner Limited in May of 2003. To date, the my only gripes with the vehicle are the annoying rattles, both interior at the headliner/sunroof, and exterior at the rear suspension (my vehicle is equipped with the optional air suspension/navigation package). Otherwise, I couldn't be more pleased with the overall size, ride, quality, and prestige my 4Runner holds.

Great Car!
By James Lanca on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love my 4runner i have had it for a year and i dont think there could have been a better car that fit the needs of my family. It runs great looks great and it had the best reliability record!

What a change!
By chabney on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We had looked at earlier 4-Runners but dismissed them because they were too "truck-like." After test-driving this one we were hooked! It DEFINITELY doesn't ride like a "truck", and is one of the smoother SUV's we've driven! We've owned and/or driven over a dozen recent model SUV's (Grand Cherokee, TrailBlazer, Explorer, Mountaineer, etc.....) but this has been our favorite, BY FAR! Contrary to other reviewers, I actually like the temperature controls and "fake granite" trim. The controls are easy to use and the granite is 100% better than fake woodgrain!

4 RUNNERS R 4 US
By COJACK1601 on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

EXCELLENT CAR TO DRIVE. FULL CONTROL AT ALL TIMES. VERY REPONSIVE. FULL OF HIGH TECH FEATURES.

Super Mid-sized SUV
By Beach Bound on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

A great mid-size SUV. What Land Rover Discovery wants to be. Fun to drive. Easy to handle. Every thing is reachable and eaasy to use. When I want to go, it goes where ever when ever no problem. Worth every penny.