2003 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:
Best SUV Ever Built by Toyota
By White on 12/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Sold my Jeep Grand Cherokee (too mnay problems since I bought, may just unlucky or what). I went around dealers and looking for a new SUV. Finally looking at the new 4Runner. Wow...What a big improvement and the greatest SUV ever. Bought it on the same day. My Thanksgiving gift. Now I can drive distance.

4Runner 2003
By Max Liners on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

the new v8 has out of this world power. it is a definate upgrade from the prior v6. dual climate control for both driver and passenger is extremely well thought up. the 4x4 drive system is complex and requires some intense reading for understanding. the all wheel drive works wonderful and overall handling is a definate plus.

My new 4 Runner
By mike387 on 12/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love it.Great SUV with excellent acceleration and handling, the most comfortable for me(6'6), lots of room.

4runner over ml320
By rogerw6 on 12/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

So far this is the finest vehicle I have owned. My ML320 was very troublesome and I expect Toyota to be reliable. The 4runner is fun to drive and handles more like a car than a truck. The interior design is useful and attractive. The Nav system is the best of the three I have tried.

This may help someone
By JF on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I ve been searching for an SUV for almost 5 months. Finally I ve decided to buy a 4Runner Limited V8 2WD 5S.A.. So far I think is a great "car". I can't call it a truck nor an SUV, because it rides like a car. I am very happy with it and this vehicle is definitely a keeper.

WOW
By dixzoo on 12/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is like none other in industry, I looked at them all! You really have to go and drive it to appriecitate it. Once you drive it you get over the cladding on the outside. The dealership I purchased at has free oil changes, What more can you ask for????????

Best Buy By Far
By childr on 12/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I drove every mid-size SUV on the market and none could really compete up to the level of the 4 Runner. Great looks and the muscle of a full-size SUV. I'm not real fond of the dash, the Highlander and Montero have a much nicer look, but it stops right there. The ride and handling cannot be beat. Very comfortable around the city or on a long drive. Power that WILL put you back in your seat. If your looking for a mid-size SUV this one can't be beat!

2003 4Runner
By rstebie on 12/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great improvement over the '97 I traded in. Love the V8. Wonderful features inside. This car is loaded with goodies I didn't know it had until I had it a few days. The price was about the same as the '97 and it is three times the truck. I hate to call it a truck it has such a great ride. Can't beat the Toyota, I've had 8 Toyota's sence 1989 and the trade in value can't be beat

Wow!
By chitown on 11/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is an amazing truck. I love the new design and engine.

toyota
By lam ng on 11/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

reliable,outstanding resale,stylish,quality built,very good handling