2003 Toyota 4Runner SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:
this is awesome!
By ttalty on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

so powerful! 5speed tranny, 250 horsepower, dual zone climate control, and full time 4wd, this is awesome! get the xreas performance handling package, its worth the money!

Fun SUV
By rajeshn on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

A fun suv. Noise free interior. Gentle ride. Lot of add ons in standard features.

Great Work Toyota!
By Tyrone Bookman on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'm new to the 4 Runner but not to Toyota. This is my fourth and my best experience yet. When I test drove the V-8 Limited I was was sold. My dealership provided pricing that was very competetive accompanied with Quality service. Just took it up the coast.....loved it!!!!

2003 Toyta 4-Runner
By Giles B. Diemert on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

From the moment I purchased this vehicle, I put it to the test. With only 1200 miles on it I was traveling at 115 mph with ease. I am the Vice- President of a Toyota and Lexus dealership, so I know how these vehicles are to preform. I have had 3 Lexus sports cars in the last 3 years, including an SC 300 and an IS 300 and this vehicle would out-perform any of them. With its all wheel drive system and a huge V-8 with the X-REAS suspension this is the best vehicle I've ever had.

Sports Edition for the Sport in You
By northpolermike on 01/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle has the build quality and tensile strength to meet the severe demands of the harsh Arctic environment. In the v-6 variant, it has the horses and the torque to get its 2 + tons heading up and moving out. The VSC+Traction Control, along with X-REAS enhanced suspension and Multi-Mode 4WD makes for a great recipe of SAFETY & CONTROL. When you add to that HAC, DAC, and a great transmission matched to an equally impressive engine, who could ask for anything more???

2003 4runner
By Riker6889 on 12/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I drove many SUV'S and hands down the 4Runner has everyone beat.

Awesome 'ute
By uteboy on 12/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This was the ultimate truck for me. Although I wanted a 3rd seat, I did'nt need it. I also wanted a sports sedan. This is a SUV that looks good and drives like a car...a fast car (with the V8).

Not the greatest family vehicle
By Pilotboy03 on 12/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle is very powerful and drives pretty nice although some extra space and comfort is needed.

By jimmy nutron on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

the best truck i ever had

Another winner 4real
By tommy6020 on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota 4Runner SUV Sport Edition Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This ios a ggod step up from the previous model. The V-8 engine makes a difference. Smooth running. It looks better than most mid-size SUV's in it class. Good buy for the money. Good chose when you consider the GX470 is $15,000+ , same frame and ride.