2002 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: Worth the extra $$$$

2002 Toyota 4Runner SUV - Consumer Review

Worth the extra $$$$
By rl4673 on

2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I went from a Grand Cherokee to a BMW 3 Series and then to the '02 4Runner Sport Edition. I had an 88 4Runner with the removable top.. (super cool truck) and now I am back to Toyota again. I test drove every SUV out there and while it may not be the best bargain up front, I am sure it will pay off in the long run. Check the prices on used 4Runners. They're almost as much used as they are new! I have yet to regret making this purchase. I bet you won't be either!

Love the sport edition.. hood scoop looks cool. The skid plates are good if you off road. The roll down rear window is nice. Plenty of cargo room. Sport seats rock..

Needs the Sequoia engine in it. I got spoiled by the radio in the Grand Cherokee. The Toyota radio is terrible and you can't reach it without leaning over the dash. They could make better use of the center console space.. alot of it is wasted. Other than that.. I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!