Best 4WD I'v ever had
By BobbyK on
2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
This is a really nice vehicle. In fact, it's the best SUV I've ever owned and I've owned Fords, GMC's and Chevrolets. It definitely is much stiffer than any of the above noted vehicles. It is also designed to out last the others. It is fun to drive and has all controls within easy reach. It pales in comparison the my Suburban in size and towing capacity, but excells in safety appointments and it's ability to brake surely and quickly. I look forward to lower annual maintenance costs and the ability to trust that my vehicle will be ready to do what I want it to do.
Favorite Features
Seating comfort is tops, efen with just the noormal cloth seats. Sun roof is the best. I like it in my Cressida and I love it in my 4Runner. The fog lights are powerful and really improve nighttime visability even in clear weather.
Suggested Improvements
Steering needs to be improved. It is a little more stiff than I am accustomed to but certainly within tolerable levels. Compass and temperature readout should be offered as a standard on the sport model.