2001 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: Outstanding Vehicle

2001 Toyota 4Runner SUV - Consumer Review

Outstanding Vehicle
By Guy Walker on

2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned 10-12 different cars and trucks, foreign and domestic, none of them comes close to the reliability and solidity of the 4runner. This is truly an unbelievable truck!! I have 81000 miles and not even needed brakes, they work great! I have not spent a penny on this truck except scheduled maintenance and tires. The ride is a bit jarring, but the solid sounds from the suspension more than make up for it. Power could be stronger but the smoothness and low-end torque more than make up for that. I am obsessed with my 4runner I will always own one, it goes anywhere and is the perfect size SUV. I have driven this in 115 heat and -30 cold, truck never missed a beat!!

Rugged style, rock solid suspension, rattle free interior, roll down rear window, cargo space, excellent handling for SUV, blast to drive, can absolutely go anywhere, cold AC, rear heat, low highway noise, large sunroof, cannot say enough about AMAZING reliability!!!

None, I love this car, will only trade it when I can afford a new one!!