2001 Toyota 4Runner SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:
1 BAD TOYOTA
By Super Mario on 08/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 2WD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second 4 Runner and my 94 still runs like a champ. I'm sold on these trucks. I got the 2001 with the Sports Package. If you buy one you have to get the Sport Edition Package. It looks like a special edition without the price tag. These trucks will run forever with TLC.

the thing is a truck
By ryan536653 on 06/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

ok so the design is getting old but why ruin a thing thats going so good, its reliable it can take a punishment and you can build it up looking real nice. the only thing it need is more hp nut then you can just get a trd supercharger for that.

My 4Runner Review
By darrell on 05/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 2WD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The 4Runner has lived up to everything I expected it to be. I did a lot of research prior to purchasing the 4Runner. Sure there were some that had a more comfortable ride, but you can't beat the reliability, cargo room, and versatility of the 4Runner. I also feel like some of the others, in particular the Lexus 300 and the Acura MDX, are just too "soft" looking.

tight quarters
By rhc on 05/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Inside the cab is very limited in space. I feel cramped inside while driving. Needs more headroom particually for one that has a sunroof. Ride is very smooth.

My Toyota
By Darci on 03/05/02 15:47 PM (PST)

2001 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 2WD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great truck! Fun to drive.