2000 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: Runs better than a Timex!

2000 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Review

Runs better than a Timex!
By Mell on

2000 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV 4WD

I've owned my 4Runner for 7yrs. I have 193,000 miles on it with no reason to believe I won't get another 100,000. It has only been in the shop for normal maintenance and a check engine light that keeps coming on for a few weeks and then goes off. Can't find the reason so I'm not worrying about it. I don't like how it drives in the snow. 4WD get's me up my steep driveway but doesn't help me stop on slippery roads. Getting about 16 mpg and the small tank means I'm always at the gas station. Very comfortable on long drives and cargo space galore. My dogs love the electric rear window and so do I. It's the main reason I bought it. Hardly any rust either. Great SUV! Not too big -- not too small.

Electric rear window!!Don't understand why everyone doesn't have this feature. Very comfortable heated leather seats. Tons of cargo space and roomy back seat. Lack of repairs is a huge plus!

Bigger gas tank, better mpg.