1999 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: Still a great vehicle

1999 Toyota 4Runner SUV - Consumer Review

Still a great vehicle
By DougT on

1999 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV

I posted a review back in November of last year after owning my 4Runner for six months. It's been four months since and I have nothing new to say other than this is by far the best vehicle I've ever owned. I've owned it for ten months now and it still blows my mind at how well this thing was made. It's now seven years old with over 110k miles on it and everything is functioning fine. I love the 4Runner more and more each day. I got it for a really good price when I bought it and worry that I'll never find another deal like it on my next Toyota (which is what I'm sticking with). Those Japanese designers have their stuff together thats for sure.

Ever had every window (including the rear window) down on a warm day driving down a country road playing "Free Falling" by Tom Petty? It's a great Jerry McQuire moment. Oh what a feeling....TOYOTA!! Yes, I really like Toyota.

Like I said in my previous post I'd like to complain about the gas mileage but again, look at the 3.4 liter V6 engine and how big and heavy this sucker is. No complaints at all.