1998 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: Love my 4Runner

1998 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Review

SR5 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Love my 4Runner
By treasuredmind on

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV

This is a great SUV! I haven't had it but 9 months, but I have no complaint whatsoever! It has great visiblility, lots of space, and I love the back heating. The ride is great,although if you don't like the bumpiness of a truck...I don't recommend riding it much on the highway. Overall this truck was well worth my money and I will drive it until it dies. Lots of people have great comments about it, and I haven't heard one bad thing as far as performance and reliablity. I met a man the other day who put over 400K miles on his....and hasn't had one major repair. I am a college student, so I find it very useful in moving my belongings!

I love the wood graining in the interior...the smooth ride...the durability...the back window that goes down,...there are so many things to list..I find the compartment by the lights in the front very handy for a driver's license or credit cards.

The speakers/stereo needs some work....the cup holder needs to be someplace else besides in front of the climate controls....a mirror on the visor for the driver.