luvmosyo
By mosyo on
1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV 4WD
I am the original owner. I traded my 1991 BMW 325i for the 4Runner and have never looked back. It starts every single time I turn the key. One day after I had the vehicle for 7 years, it hesitated a little when I started it. I replaced the original Panasonic battery and it went right back to 100%. I had to have the antenna replaced once about 3 years ago. Other than that, the vehicle has served me flawlessly through my days as a single active duty Naval officer, my early married life and now with 3 kids and 3 dogs. My Siberian Husky never misses an opportunity to ride in "Mo's Yo!" I plan to keep my 4Runner until it won't go anymore - I'm thinking another 10 years. Thank you Toyota.
Favorite Features
I like to use the 4 wheel drive in bad weather. I like sitting relatively high up off the road. I can hardly stand to drive a regular car because it seems so low. The automatic rear window lets my Husky flirt with the people behind us.
Suggested Improvements
Could use a little more leg room in the back seat so that my stepson isn't always stepping on the base of my seat belt, thereby choking me while I am trying to drive.