1997 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: 4 Runner is a BEAST!

1997 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Review

4 Runner is a BEAST!
By Mario's Runner on

1997 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV 4WD

I purchased my Runner used with 132,000 miles. I changed the water pump and the timing belt since records weren't available. Other than oil changes, this has been a very exceptional vehicle, and speaks volumes for the quality of this Japanese machine. The fit and finish is still excellent, along with the interior. It's bold, muscular, ready for the outdoors appearance (enhanced by my brush guards), is much preferred over some of the grocery mom SUV styles I see today. In inclement weather it's awesome and I never have to give dependability a second thought! It's roomy enough for me and my packages for my online business, it turns heads also. An A++ buy.

Dependability, build quality, great stance, interior design, , rear passenger heater, good gas mileage for an SUV, great in inclement weather. Great looking SUV that still turns heads especially when cleaned up.

The cup holder is in a very awkward place. I just make sure I have my temp setting adjusted before I get my coffee.