Great car
By dannj1 on
2013 Tesla Model S Performance 4dr Sedan (electric DD)
I own one an am blown away by it. It is truly an amazing game changing car. This car actually has better performance than a Maserati and it just feels fast. Front seats are comfortable, back seats from my passengers, they have plenty of room. I went with the P85 so I did go a tad overboard, BUT I would put it on par with a Porsche Panamera, BUT with no gas, The interior is sleek, had many compliments on the exterior. When you close the doors it's "beefy", very well built. So far, no issues, have 7800 miles on it
Favorite Features
The touchscreen- hands down The upgradeability- What other company offers to retrofit your car when they didn't offer the features when you got it. The fact that it is insanely fun to drive No gas station trips. I do like the FREE internet Storage space (the center spot is perfect for the wife's purse) The fact that it has 2 trucks and frunk is the perfect size to fit 6 cases of soda in the square part, and then can fit the rest of the groceries in the remaining part of the frunk. Went cloths shopping and food shopping in the same trip (no chicken goo and new cloths)
Suggested Improvements
An automatic control for the frunk The fact that the service station is off of I76 (I have no luck going on I76; always an accident on that road), but hey, that's why I have the ranger service. The vanity mirrors are kind of small Wish you could play video on the touchscreen (I know it's illegal to have a video playing in the view of the driver in the US, but I still want it)