2013 Tesla Model S 0-cyl. Electric 1-speed Direct Drive Consumer Review - Best car I've ever owned.

2013 Tesla Model S - Consumer Review

Performance Sedan (0-cyl. Electric 1-speed Direct Drive)

Best car I've ever owned.
By jimb32 on

2013 Tesla Model S Performance 4dr Sedan (electric DD)

I've driven the Mercedes CLS 63 AMG for four years. With 66,000 miles on it, I was informed the intake manifold was cracked. No explanation how it could have happened. I decided to spend my money on the Tesla S. It has been the most fun I've ever had in a car. It's quick, responsive, and I've already saved over $1,000 in gas. No emissions, I plug into my house charger and it charges an hour or two when I get home. My electric bill is up $15 bucks a month. I've had a few questions, and I've taken my car back into the service center once. The guys at Tesla are amazing, friendly, and efficient.

Favorite Features

It drives like a jet. When you step on the accelerator, you know it. Well worth the investment. and Tesla continues to shake up the status quo automotive world.

Suggested Improvements

The car accelerates so fast it flips back the floor mat on the passenger side. a hook to prevent it from flipping back is needed. (I guess I could accelerate at less than maximum warp, but what fun is that?)