2007 Suzuki XL7 Consumer Review: My new Suzuki XL7

2007 Suzuki XL7 - Consumer Review

2007 Suzuki XL7

Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

My new Suzuki XL7
By Nick on

2007 Suzuki XL7 Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I just purchased this vehicle last week. We looked at the Pilot, Santa Fe and Highlander. In comparison to all four vehicles, the Suzuki has more leg room, bigger cargo space, more fuel efficient and better features. If you are looking to place a child in the back seat, it is very child friendly. Also, I am 6'1" and I sat in back of all vehicles (all 3 touched my knees) and this had the most leg room. We were searching for a vehicle with a lot of room for a reasonable price and this vehicle met our needs. Look at all 4 vehicles for yourself and you will see the difference.

Shows you how many miles until empty, how much time life on your oil, how much pressure you have in all 4 tires, great breaking system, rear leg room, large cargo space (especially for a large family), dual exhaust. Great gas mileage. I get 350 miles on a tank of gas for mostly city.

Back window is tinted too dark, therefore it is difficult to judge when backing. A backing device should be installed to indicate how much room you have left, the engine is too loud when driving, the front end could be tighter on rough streets.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review