2007 Suzuki XL7 Consumer Review: Best Bang For My Buck

2007 Suzuki XL7 - Consumer Review

Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Sunroof)

Best Bang For My Buck
By JP on

2007 Suzuki XL7 Luxury 4dr SUV AWD w/Sunroof (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I shopped, drove, and pretty much evaluated every mid size SUV under 30k MSRP I could get my hands on over a 2 day period. After sitting down and discussing what we liked and didn't like about each vehicle the XL7 came away the winner. The ride is smooth, it has good throttle response, steering and handling are impressive. I took it up into the mountains and had a ball with the manumatic shifter. Things like leather heated power seats, power sunroof, AWD, Auto Temp Controls, etc., were out of reach cost wise in other vehicles were within our budget with the XL7. Smooth sporty body lines and a price in the low 20s sealed the deal for us. A 7yr-100k warranty, this one is a no brainer.

Favorite Features

Smooth ride, responsive handling, leather interior. Even the standard radio sounds good. Cruise and radio controls on the steering wheel. Fit and finish inside were impressive. Mileage was low at first but is gradually improving (mixed driving is avg 19mpg at 450mi).

Suggested Improvements

Heated mirrors would be nice. Standard side door guards and back up alarm would be nice.