2007 Suzuki XL7 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XL7 model:
Surprisingly Good
By JAN SOUDIJN on 04/23/07 08:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Suzuki XL7 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The Suzuki XL7 is a fun crossover SUV to drive both on the interstate and in the mountains. Areas of future improvement should be the brakes, which require a significant amount of pressure, and rear view visibility is limited. Fuel economy on the highways has been fair at 24 mpg. After 3500 miles not a single problem. Good value for the money. If you do your own oil changes it is no fun to get the oil filter off since it is easier to take out an appendix.

Very happy - upgraded from 2004 Rodeo
By gc on 04/21/07 18:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Suzuki XL7 Limited 4dr SUV AWD w/Platinum Touring Package (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I really like this SUV. VERY SAFE. Many safety features and strong crash test rating. One of the best warranty programs available. I upgraded from a 2004 Isuzu Rodeo (which I never had problem with) to the 2007 XL7. I love the interior, very comfortable drive.

Crossover or crossuvan
By jpgatorfan on 04/21/07 16:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Suzuki XL7 Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

A crossover for everyone in the family. For dad a sporty powerful suv. For mom versatility and room of a minivan. For the kids style with dvd & gaming input. For elderly parent easy of entry and exit (ladder not needed). We bought the limited w/dvd and everyone just loves it and after 12 years in a minivan, that's a lot for a crossover. If you are looking for a crossover or minivan, don't overlook the suzuki XL7 '07. Fit and finish was great on ours - 2 months and 3 thousand miles, 19.2 mpg.

Second Suzuki, Better than My 2006
By William on 02/16/07 22:36 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki XL7 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I became a Suzuki fanatic when I bought my '06 Aerio. It's little but has a powerful engine. Now my wife drives a brand new XL-7. It is roomy, handles like a fancy sedan, responds excellently and there's no way it compares to the Equinox. I tested both, the XL-7 has European window switches, a charger 4 manual speed, and most importantly my whole crew (3 kids), grandma, and grandpa fit comfortably in it. My salesperson provided outstanding customer service. I paid under $23,000 for it. We are very happy with it. We can't wait for the summer and drive it up to Yosemite. It;s too fancy for off road driving.

Love It
By dlane on 02/16/07 16:47 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki XL7 Luxury 4dr SUV w/3rd Row, Sunroof (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I did a thorough comparison of vehicles when shopping. The XL-7 compares very well for the price with other vehicles in its class. The trim level I selected includes a DOHC/252HP V6 engine with DVD/Sat radio, leather and 7 passenger seating. It is hard to find all this for the price that I paid in any other make/model. this truck is very fun to drive and looks great too.

I'm in Love with My Car!
By ahs111 on 02/02/07 09:01 AM (PST)

2007 Suzuki XL7 Luxury 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row, DVD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

After sliding off the freeway in my 2004 XL-7 during a bad winter storm (and then rolling and totaling it), I knew I wanted my replacement to still seat 7, but have front/all wheel drive instead, and side curtain airbags for all 3 rows. Low and behold, I bought the 2007 model. It is much improved over the old version. I LOVE this car! I've had it two months and have had opportunity to drive it on snow and ice. It handles amazingly well in adverse conditions. My gas mileage has been steadily climbing and at 2,000 miles it is already at 20 mpg. The one downside: the stereo/DVD system stopped working and had to be replaced.

Bang for Buck
By MG13 on 01/22/07 05:53 AM (PST)

2007 Suzuki XL7 Luxury 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row, Sunroof (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The XL-7 is a good vehicle for the money. It offers a touch of class without spending $1,000s more. You do not have an option of things like high intensity headlights or a backup camera, but it has a good list of toys. I wish it had better leather and less engine noise.

Affordable and Stylish
By Kschnulle on 01/13/07 17:38 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki XL7 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is one outstanding stylish SUV. The value for the price is incomparable. The Suzuki dealership in was a very nice and professional experience. I did most of the legwork over the Internet including the 1.9% financing application and approval process. This was a no hassle experience in and out in under two hours.

Best Truck for the Money
By Carlos Lopez on 01/05/07 22:56 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki XL7 Luxury 4dr SUV w/3rd Row, DVD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this vehicle for my wife but I have driven it considerably. We needed 3rd row seating and compared it with the Ford Freestyle and Honda Pilot. We thought the ride was comparable to the Pilot, but the features, price and appearance were more attractive. We love it. It accelerates well, has a smooth engine, and considering its relatively small size, it is surprisingly comfortable for the 2nd and 3rd row passengers.

Great Entry from Suzuki
By Jim on 01/03/07 11:10 AM (PST)

2007 Suzuki XL7 Luxury 4dr SUV w/3rd Row, DVD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The XL-7's driving comfort and ride are great. Its styling, especially the headlights, is unique and bold. I already have 4,000 miles and have never encountered any problem. In terms of safety, this SUV is deemed excellent as it is equipped with all available safety features. The engine is very powerful with 253 hp coupled with variable valve timing, thus passing is very quick. I purchased this car simply because of the engine, styling, and most importantly the affordable price.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.