2006 Suzuki XL-7 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XL-7 model:
This is the #1 SUV, it rocks.
By Johnny on 01/10/07 08:31 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki XL-7 4dr SUV 4WD w/3rd Row (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I previously had a 2002 XL-7 in Puerto Rico. It was perfect. This new model is just as good. It is highly underrated. It is at a level equal or above Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Kia and all the other Japanese, American and European brands. It is reliable, sturdy, extremely safe and economical.

XL-7 5-Passenger
By Chuck on 08/16/06 19:05 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki XL-7 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my 2006 XL-7 for a month now, it is one solid SUV. I took a trip to Key West with a family of four and was very comfortable. I was pleasantly surprized at how quiet it rides. The interior with the woodgrain makes it look more expensive than what it is. I bought the 5-passengers model because I liked and wanted all the storage space. It's amazing how much it will hold. I have had numerous compliments on how nice it looks. I'm lovin' mine.

Great Deal
By Dave on 05/14/06 17:41 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki XL-7 4dr SUV 4WD w/3rd Row (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 7-passenger XL-7 a month ago and the only disappointments are the dumb reviews. This truck is great, not cheap looking inside and has much better 3rd row seats than the RAV4. I don't understand where these other reviews I've seen are coming from. In all my research (and I did A LOT) I never came across anything about this vehicle being unreliable over the last 5 years, which is pretty darn good. It usually does not have any defects or people complaining about how they had to get this or that fixed as in MOST other consumer reviews. I mean give me a break, it's nice inside, the woodgrain looks expensive, and it is comfortable...but probably not for larger people. I love mine, and I got it for a great price.

Never again
By Jackie on 11/05/05 09:58 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki XL-7 Premium 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I drive for a living and the 2006 Suzuki XL-7 has the worst driver's seat, as far as comfort goes. The senor for the passaeger airbag goes out everytime someone over 250 lbs. sits in the seats.

Reliable All-rounde SUV
By Mike on 10/27/05 18:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki XL-7 4dr SUV 4WD w/3rd Row (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

The looks are a bit dated with the Vitara shape. The fuel tank is too small. It has good safety features and the 3rd row is a big bonus. I was never a big fan of the 2001 model. The 2003 shape, with the redesigned front and rear end looks great. The chrome side steps are an improvement over the plastic ones.

First SUV
By xl7 on 10/27/05 13:49 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki XL-7 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I recently purchased my Suzuki XL-7 to pull my boat and move large items. I never owned an SUV before and was reluctant at first. However, after doing my research, I found the XL-7 to be the best buy on the market. It feels big yet is very responsive and easy to park in the city. It pulled my boat with plenty of power to spare. I love the fit and finish and it compared well to my Honda when it comes to quality and workmanship. I love the XL-7, it surpassed my expectations hands down.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.