2004 Suzuki XL-7 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XL-7 model:
Quite a bang for your buck
By xl7fan on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 EX III 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I owned a 2001 XL-7 and traded it in when I saw the 2004 XL-7. Very nice updates to the interior. The leather seats are very comfortable and of good quality and Suzuki has done a nice job of moving the placement of the radio, A/C controls to give the inside a better look and feel to it. Fully loaded my cost was just under $26,000. $26,000 for a fully loaded 4WD SUV with heated leather seats, CD-changer, power sunroof, power windows and locks is a steal. Other SUV's with those features will cost you $10,000 more easily. At $26,000 you can't beat what you get from the XL-7.

Great Value
By blum1 on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 EX III Rwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I was all set to purchase a Honda Pilot when a friend recommened I take a look at the 2004 Suzuki XL-7 EXIII. I took one out for a test drive could not believe the ride, handling, and good gas mileage. The dealership was very friendly and offered that I take it home for the night to see if I enjoyed the SUV. All around was one of the best experiences I ever had purchasing a new car. And the plus was I got to save over $6,000.

XL7 Touring
By G. Kimzey on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent overall. Good power and mileage. We use it for touring, back road 4wd. It is towed behind our motorhome. Off road and on road, it is easy to handle. We are amazed at where we have taken it in 4wd.A truly great all round suv. Will buy another when this one is several years old. Reliability is unsurpassed as is the quality. An excellent buy.

'02 XL7
By gbt on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I have a '02, not a '03. Handles great. My last two SUV's were Jeep Grand Cherokees. Jeep obviously roomier but XL7 handles much better and fun to drive.

Great Deal on a 2004 XL-7 in the Calif.
By dmgdgc on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX III Rwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

We origianlly were going to buy a new 2003 xl-7 because of the 2000 rebate. with loan in hand at 4.89% and knowing we could get the 2003 model for 21,000 after rebate on carsdirect.com. We went to Green Valley Ford Suzuki in Fairfield California(Bay Area).We got a 2004 brand new for 20995 which is unheard of. They also matched our loan and got it at 3.99% Has all electric, cd with subwoofer and tweeters, rear air, seats 7 , mats, allow wheels, automatic w/overdrive, woodgrain interior, heated mirrors, keyless entry, and the 2004 models have a new clear tailights and a hard case for the rear tire.