2004 Suzuki XL-7 Consumer Reviews 5

2004 Suzuki XL-7 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XL-7 model:
confort car
By danmar37 on 03/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

we rented a similar car for our trip to San diego, a we loved it, after a few month we decided to buy a new xl7 4x4.

great buy
By terryand tony on 03/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

one of the best vehicle i have owned.

spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
By nunno on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 EX III Rwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I HAVE OWNED THIS VEHICLE ONE MONTH NOW ANDE I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH IT. WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST THE SUZUKI CORPORATION HAS EVER DONE. THIS IS MY 4TH SUZUKI AND I AM TOTALLY HAPPY. I OWNED A1996 SIDEKICK, A 1999 GRAND VITARA, A 2002 XL-7 AND NOW A 2004 EX111 AND THIS IS THE BEST ONE YET. THANK YOU SUZUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The over looked jewel
By Thomas J. Nigrelli on 02/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is a well made strong mid sized automobile. It performs well in 4wd; as it was designed to be. It is not premium in confort but what true truck is? Suzuki is a trusted name in the vehicle world, motorcycles or autos.

Super SUV
By rservice on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 EX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Suzuki, I previously owned '97 Mercury Mountaineer and was looking for a newer Mountaineer when I saw a Red '04 XL-7 in the mall concourse. I had to walk around it several times, it was so sharp looking. Several months later my husband saw the "Route 66" commercial & suggested I look at the Suzuki's. It was like he was reading my mind. Drove one the next day and picked mine up the folling day. I love it!!

my second suzuki
By nauj on 02/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 EX III 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I traded a 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara for a 2004 XL-7 Limited 2WD in Dec. 2003. The '99 was trouble free and very reliable and I have no reason to beleive that the 2004 will be any different. The ride is very quiet with no road noise, a killer stereo system, comfortable leather seats, a beautiful dash with wood grained accents and the feel is like I'm driving something much more expensive. I would highly recommend that anyone looking for a mid size suv to look at and test drive the Suzuki. I think that they will be pleasantly surprised at the amount of vehicle for the money.

My Suzuki
By Kris ash on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

even though i just got it, it is fun to drive and i feel very safe in it love the 4WD

Finally an affordable 7 passenger SUV
By mrandmrsj on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 EX III Rwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

If you have a family with younger children , this is the SUV for you. You can seat 2 adults and 5 kids in this one. The leather seats (ex III 2wd) are a breeze to clean. Gas mileage is reasonable compared to other 7 passenger SUV's. Do not spend 30 or 40 thousand on a 7 passenger SUV/minivan without checking out the XL-7 first (especially if you have kids).

Suzuki XL-7
By JOJOBALLS on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

For the price this is a lot of truck. The interior has tons of room, it is a 4 x 4 with a V6 and it is attractive to look at it.

Best SUV for the money
By Fleeto on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX III Rwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

The 04 XL7 is the best vehicle that I have ever purchased. I saw a loss- leader ad in the newspaper and decided to check it out. The 04 XL7 were on sale for 17,900. The dealer honored it and I got some fantastic financing and drove home with my new car. Since my insurance co considers a XL7 as a station wagon, my premium dropped by $400. I couldn't be happier.