2004 Suzuki XL-7 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XL-7 model:
Amazing Value and Reliability
By Dmurray on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Bought my first Suzuki 4X4 SUV in 1989 and every few years, look at the marketplace to see if I can fine a better value coupled with reliabilty. I can't!! Drove my 2003 4X4 XL7 from Florida to Alaska, packed full of our stuff and pulling the biggest U-Haul trailer I could get. Flawless! Not a problem! Did the Alaska winter with 8 Feet of snow. Again...perfect performance. Let the Hummer owners pay twice as much for half the reliabilty and performance. Idiots!! Lose your ego and go Suzuki. Wife drives the 2003 XL7 and I drive a 1993 Sidekick 4X4. I guess I'm hooked. Money saved bought our Cessna!

perfect
By andy dubitsky on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX III 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

We have 4 children, ages 2-10 with one on the way.. My wife doesnt want to drive a tank, I dont want to pay for one... Our solution??? THE XL-7.. The interior is perfect for our family. It seats all of us comfortably without making us feel like we should be paid $0.36 a mile and be home on weekends. It came with all the features we wanted, 4 wheel drive, pwr windows, locks, mirrors, and numerous cupholders. The engine pulls strongly all the way to the redline..

Rough ride
By ted armand on 06/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 EX Rwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

Very disappointed with the ride, feels like I am riding in a wagon. You feel every bump in the road, even went as far as lowering air pressure in tires. Love everthing else about it.Maybe I should have bought a car.

Out of 19 SUV's this is the one.
By underpaid on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 EX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

After reviewing and test driving 19 Midsize SUV's and owning Luxury SUV's for the last 5 years we can the conclusion the Suzuki is by far the best value in the market. Dimensions similar if not larger than Jeep's Grand Cherokee. Fuel economy at 22mpg hwy (24 observed). Luxury features in the EX with a True 4wd system on a truck frame with a car like ride all for $25k LOADED make this one choice you must look into. Pound for pound or dollar for dollar you will not find another vehicle that comes close. Rear leg room is actually better than specifications show, nearly 40" with a 5'10" driver.

Suzuki
By tommy68 on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 EX III 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

Excellant SUV in every respect

Love
By JerAdler on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

For the price there is non better. Has pleanty of nice options and goo dlooking interior. Drives well on the freeway.

Excellent
By kpappas on 05/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 EX III Rwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I just feel really great when I am driving my XL7

My experience with my XL7
By John Lowe on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 EX III Rwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

The vehicle is peppy and fun to drive it turns well and handles like a sport car. the suspension is solid and feels tough the transmission is smooth and quick. Great car great price!

Great SUV for the value!
By ShadowMan on 04/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX Rwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

After having driven many midsize SUV's, it became very clear for the cost, warranty and standard equipment, this was the car. You can pay thousands more and look no better than you will in this vehicle. The vision or view of the road in the XL7 is very good. The seating is firm, but very comfortable, especially on longer trips. Power equipment and accessories are standard features. Handling, road noise and cabin comfort are as good as those costing thousands more. Did I mention a great warranty?

suzuki,1
By burt on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki XL-7 LX III 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

i have owned 2 suzuki's, grand vitara and now a xl-7, i love both of them, they are fun to drive and very dependable. great little cars!