Shotty Air Conditioner Over and Over
By Disappointed on
2001 Suzuki XL-7 Touring 4WD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5M)
I love my car, except that each year the air conditioner goes out. This year I am told the cost is $1,000+ just for the part condenser or compressor?? And it had to have a dual air conditioner. :-( The car is probably not even worth that much. Too bad that the dealer were so bad on fixing this one problem. Other than that, the car has been perfect. Love the fact that the gasoline door is on the passenger side. It's fully loaded and got what I paid for . .no repairs other than regular maintenance-not bad for an 8yr old car. Body and interior in perfect condition still.
Favorite Features
Perfect for a mom and small kids, or single woman. Love the look and style. Yes, there could be improvements but I got what I paid for. plus, I do believe I got my money's worth. Air was only needed a few days out of the year. Great in the rain and snow, handles well. Love the tinted windows.
Suggested Improvements
Noise inside the cabin Loud engine Too small/no room for anyone over 5' 4" Air never worked-heat was okay. Running board is a joke, non-usable, looks nice. Wouldn't buy another Suzuki ever due to the air conditioner. Cup holders to low, hard to get in the back row until you are two or under.