1998 Suzuki X-90 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific X-90 model:
great lil car
By jdm on 06/14/05 21:59 PM (PDT)

1998 Suzuki X-90 SE 2dr SUV 4WD

i haven't had my x90 for long, but its been great. 140k on the engine, and its still running like new. ive also driven it in harsh toronto end-of-the- winter snow and slush, and it drove excellent. ive customized it a lot, which is easy because of its basic design. i have a friend that does car interiors, and hes designed everything for me and given me great discounts, because its hard to find aftermarket parts for these cars. i like how small and unique it is, and all my girlfriends love the car in general. theres also a lot of storage space in the trunk for such a small vehicle. the amount of horsepower it has, 95, is no big deal because of how small the car is. it still has good pick-up.

egr valve
By sdonomccx@aol on 03/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Suzuki X-90 2dr SUV

110,000 miles. had to replace egr valve twice, fuel pump once. otherwise okay. not as good gas mileage as you'd think.

fun to drive great with chicks
By disnuts on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Suzuki X-90 2dr SUV 4WD

In the start it has a bland power but with a breather you can buy for 10 bucks and an air intake with performance exhaust. The acceleration is wonderful and it handles wonderful. All for under $5000 to do it all the only other thing I could even think to do is put on some better wheels just for kicks or a turbo.