Used 1996 Suzuki X-90 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific X-90 model:

I Love my suzuki x90
By michelle110

1996 Suzuki X-90 2dr SUV 4WD

I had a Suzuki x-90 for 6 years and loved it, as it was getting rusted I got myself another one and used my old for parts, wish they would still make these!

4x4, T-roof

I LOVE MY CAR...IT'S THE BEST
By Sue Mihelich

1996 Suzuki X-90 2dr SUV 4WD

I've had this car fir 13 years & it's NEVER BEEN IN THE GARAGE FOR REPAIR. I will never get another unless forced to do so..it fits my personality to a 'T'. I garage-keep it in our Michigan winters..and can't wait to get it out in the spring...People think it's a new hybrid..when I tell them that it's nearly15 years old..they're amazed..I have 89,000 happy miles on it..long live my X-90...

Love the T-tops..really light..I can easily handle them...very reliable car...

none...

Best Little Car - Still get the "Looks"
By Charly

1996 Suzuki X-90 2dr SUV 4WD

Bought new in 96 fully loaded with all available options , driven daily - Wife for first 120K, then mine for next 40K. Pulled camper for 6000 miles. Pulled stumps on our property. Still pulls equipment trailer when required. Never been able to "STICK IT" with 12 speeds forward in 4WD. What could be better with the T-Tops out, 85 degrees & sunny, this car still get looks and questions like "where can I get one?" or "is that a new car?". Handles great in all types of weather and its large trunk carries big loads. Paint still shines after 13 yrs, no rattles, just routine scheduled maintenance,no car payments as I paid cash in 96, so what's not to like? Too bad they were only made 3 years,

4WD, T-Tops, ABS, Handling, Driving Ease, Room for two 6'-5"-footers without crowding or cramping.

Power Mirrors

So good I am buying a 2nd one!
By Denise

1996 Suzuki X-90 2dr SUV 4WD

I was the second owner of my Silver pearl automatic transmission w/4 wheel drive and I fell in love. I kept the car MINT. I lost it on 5/18/06 when a jerk zoomed through a stop sign and totaled the car and almost totaled me. It took over a year of looking but I just found another 1996 X90 in great shape with less than 29,000 miles. I bought it! I am the third owner of this car. If they made new ones I would definitely buy a brand new one.

The T-tops, the whole design of the car. Gets attention!

A more powerful engine would be nice!

FUN!
By swtnncntme

1996 Suzuki X-90 2dr SUV

I absolutely loved my car! I sold it when it got to about 300,000 miles. I finally changed the timing belt at 240,000 miles. It was very dependable. Wish I could find a new one. The gearing was bad for highway use, and that's how I used it - but I miss it terribly.

I like this vehicle's style. T-tops. and stereo. People always thought it was brand new, even when I sold it at 6 years old. It was unusual and fun.

Make them again.