2004 Suzuki Vitara SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Vitara model:
Love My Vitara
By luvmycar on 02/15/07 17:00 PM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Vitara SUV LX Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is a great "little SUV!" It's compact enough to fit into any compact space and it's soooo fun to drive. It's a little jerky but I think that's the charm of it plus mine is manual so it's extra fun and animated! I have only had it for a year, but I haven't had ANY problems mechanical, electrical or otherwise. I drove across the country with it and it is still in superb condition. It has been very reliable! I am absolutely in LOVE with my Vitara, I recommend this vehicle to anyone who wants their cars to be reliable with personality (not in a bad way).

um
By kerry on 05/11/05 14:41 PM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Vitara SUV LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

it is very fun to drive and it can go off roading a lot better then most people would think. i don't like the looks too much. but after i started driving it i fell in love

Well-built for the money
By Steve Caruso on 01/05/05 22:41 PM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Vitara SUV LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

So far, this small SUV has been very enjoyable to drive. The vehicle handles well and it accelerates into traffic very well, though it does seem to lack power going uphill. Overall, I am very satisfied with my new SUV. Excellent value for the money.

great value for true 4-wheel drive
By beaz on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Vitara SUV LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I only paid $17,300 for the top of the line Vitara. Much less than competitors. Wife got the small car she likes and I got a 4WD I wanted for Oregon winters. I have a mini-van if I need lots of room.

too small
By Ms. R on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Vitara SUV LX Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The vehicle is a good mode of transportation, but if you have children, it is not the car for you. The vehicle's preformance is excellent, but it is just TOO SMALL.

vesitile small suv.
By arcon262 on 07/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Vitara SUV LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Has average power, and below average, cargo space.But this is a real city warior, it`s small size is perfect for negotiating heavy trafic and tight parking lots. It`s true 4WD gives you confidence off the pavment as well.This is a great SUV for singles or small families that want a go anywere vehicle.

Grand Vitara
By vintagerodder on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Suzuki Vitara SUV LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I am very pleased with the quality and thoughfulness of the construction of my Suzuki Grand Vitara. I don't agree with Edmonds that it is underpowered. I find the power to be adequate for my needs. I am also pleased at the number of features that are standard in the Suzuki that other makes charge for. I recently went on a long weekend road trip and found the Grand Vitara handled and drove quite well. The "suggest a style" menu does not include the EX models, of which mine is.

Suzuki Viatri
By Amy Kearns on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Vitara SUV LX Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Economically Sound for the single person.

Fun Little SUV
By Southmiamiman on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Vitara SUV LX Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This little thing is so fun to drive. It can really maneuver well. The small size and the V6 really make this quicker than the numbers indicate.

Tried and true
By alby on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Suzuki Vitara SUV LX Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Aging it may be....but the the "Bug" was aging as well. Does not mean that it cannot be a good reliable vehichle for getting the groceries, shopping or just knocking about for us older Babes. It is as comfortable as any other car/truck that I have had.