Used 2006 Suzuki Verona Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Suzuki Verona Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verona model:

JUNK
By Ripped off

2006 Suzuki Verona Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is junk! The cruise control does not work it jerks. The dealer can't find a problem. The CD player broke, the gas cap broke and now at 41,000 the ABS system went out and is another $2100. RUN away from this junk!

nothing

Make a car that works!

Decent Car for the value
By Ken

2006 Suzuki Verona Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I found my Verona to handle fairly decent on the highways. It sits well and it feels a lot heavier than any economy car out there. When driving at high speeds the Verona is as good a ride as you will get with some of the better known sedans. Additional interior features like stereo controls in the steering provide an added bonus to owning this car which lacks popularity and resale value. However, I have to admit that the transmission shifts awkwardly when decelerating sometimes and it's really not that great on gas. Overall this car is a decent buy if you can get a great deal on it. Otherwise, if you have a few hundred dollars extra to spend, I'd suggest you get a more renowned car.

Unhappy
By Unhappy 1

2006 Suzuki Verona Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

In the shop more than on the road. American Suzuki does not back their vehicle. Too many problems, much more concerning than just loss of power and loses value faster than any car I have ever owned.

Nice luxury options, but you do pay for them. Sunroof, leather seats, seat warmer, decent stereo.

Better gas mileage and a better quality car under the hood.

Really Not Bad
By really not bad

2006 Suzuki Verona Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Edmunds.com really described the car in their review pretty well. The acceleration is a little on the poor side, but it is quite smooth and going high speeds is no trouble. I have to step on the gas when I start it because it is so quiet. but remember it is a luxury sedan, not a sports car. I also do not hear any wind noise whatsoever. On the handling you have to drive the car for at least 600 miles to get the feel for it. I can handle mine pretty well now. I went from a Volvo to a Suzuki. Overall it is different and I do like this car.

I like the design of the front end. The enterior is comfortable. If you buy one, get the Luxury model.

More horses would be nice

Verona - A good car for the money
By M Covich - Tampa, FL

2006 Suzuki Verona Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

So far I'm pleased with my new Verona - I was considering a Toyota Camry and a friend said check on the Verona - for the money the Verona is a much better deal - I love all the options.

I love the climate control, leather seating area, and interior design.

It needs more horsepower. I wish it was just a little faster from the get go.