2006 Suzuki Verona Consumer Reviews

2006 Suzuki Verona - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verona model:
JUNK
By Ripped off on 01/13/10 09:13 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Verona Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is junk! The cruise control does not work it jerks. The dealer can't find a problem. The CD player broke, the gas cap broke and now at 41,000 the ABS system went out and is another $2100. RUN away from this junk!

Decent Car for the value
By Ken on 10/23/07 06:03 AM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Verona 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I found my Verona to handle fairly decent on the highways. It sits well and it feels a lot heavier than any economy car out there. When driving at high speeds the Verona is as good a ride as you will get with some of the better known sedans. Additional interior features like stereo controls in the steering provide an added bonus to owning this car which lacks popularity and resale value. However, I have to admit that the transmission shifts awkwardly when decelerating sometimes and it's really not that great on gas. Overall this car is a decent buy if you can get a great deal on it. Otherwise, if you have a few hundred dollars extra to spend, I'd suggest you get a more renowned car.

Unhappy
By Unhappy 1 on 03/28/07 15:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Verona Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

In the shop more than on the road. American Suzuki does not back their vehicle. Too many problems, much more concerning than just loss of power and loses value faster than any car I have ever owned.

Really Not Bad
By really not bad on 07/26/06 19:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Verona Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Edmunds.com really described the car in their review pretty well. The acceleration is a little on the poor side, but it is quite smooth and going high speeds is no trouble. I have to step on the gas when I start it because it is so quiet. but remember it is a luxury sedan, not a sports car. I also do not hear any wind noise whatsoever. On the handling you have to drive the car for at least 600 miles to get the feel for it. I can handle mine pretty well now. I went from a Volvo to a Suzuki. Overall it is different and I do like this car.

Verona - A good car for the money
By M Covich - Tampa, FL on 07/12/06 12:35 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Verona Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

So far I'm pleased with my new Verona - I was considering a Toyota Camry and a friend said check on the Verona - for the money the Verona is a much better deal - I love all the options.

A Great Value
By Phil on 07/05/06 12:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Verona 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

After looking at all midsized models, I couldn't find another that offered as much for the price. Now, after 15,000 miles, it still runs great and the engine is very quiet on the road because of the 6-cylinder engine. It does not have lots of power, it's but sufficient. I've been getting about 27- 28 mpg on the road. My Verona has no problems at this time and I still think it is one of the better looking vehicles on the road. It has good legroom in backseat.

Suzuki Verona
By allonmyon on 06/23/06 09:12 AM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Verona Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love the Suzuki Verona's great feel. It has a great ride and a great price. It just needs a little more power and you'll have a great car.

Good / OK
By jim on 05/27/06 18:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Verona Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Suzuki Verona is a thrilling car to ride in and see out of. It is a little more rare because you do not see many of them out on the road. All in all I would give this car a 7/10 for performance, a 5/10 for luxury, and a 6/10 for style. So overall, this car gets a 12 out of 20.

Diamond in the Rough
By Suki on 05/13/06 19:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Verona 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Suzuki is on to something with the Verona and Camry and Accord better take notice! This car really impressed me, the acceleration may be a bit slow off the line, but who's looking to race...not me, my kids are riding with me. I fell in love with this car and am looking to enjoy if for many years to come. Suzuki keep the innovations and power coming, and you will see this car soar!

Terrible Car
By goodfrench229 on 02/25/06 06:19 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Verona Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

My 2006 Suzuki Verona is a terrible car. Its heater would not work. I had a broken temperature control cable. Its paint was bubbled up. All four doors and quarter panel had to be repainted. The speedometer needle fell off (no kidding,it fell completely off and was sitting in the bottom of the gauge housing). My car has been stalling during sharp acceleration. This is very dangerous, it would stall and almost die. As you can imagine, this is not much fun when pulling into traffic. The dealer could not do anything to repair this problem. It must be a characteristic of this car. It has done it since it was new. It is hard to start when it is cold outside. The dealer I bought the car from quit dealing with Suzuki. My new dealer is one and a half hours away and he told me if it was running they could do nothing.