2005 Suzuki Verona Consumer Review: Great car for the cost

2005 Suzuki Verona - Consumer Review

2005 Suzuki Verona

S Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Great car for the cost
By shantel on

2005 Suzuki Verona S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

We were in the market looking for a newer car, not the gas hog like our Suburban. I saw the Verona and immediately liked the appearance. We own a Forenza, which has been no problem, so we thought another Suzuki would work out fine. We were impressed with how it drove, the feel and comfort levels inside of the car, and for parents of 2 small children, it was imperative to have space in the trunk to carry strollers, etc. The Verona has lots of basic needs, that cost extra on other comparable cars. We liked that we could get a new car for under $16K, that had everything we needed. We went for the basic model, no bells and whistles, but Suzuki doesn't skimp on the basic necessities.

Love the big trunk. I can fit my double jogging stroller in it with little difficulty and still have room to spare. I like the standard CD/tape/radio player. More space than other comparable cars.

The cup holder in the center console between the seats could be a little bigger to accomodate 2 regular size bottles of soda. My biggest complaint is the gas mileage, that needs to improve.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review