2005 Suzuki Verona - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verona model:
Lots Of Standard Feature For The Money
By Action on 04/28/05 16:53 PM (PDT)

2005 Suzuki Verona S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Sluggish Acceleration and It's a Little Heavy Handling Also Gas Mileage Could Be Better. Average's 23-26. 10% Lower than the 28hwy Advertised.

good car
By zgody on 03/31/05 16:37 PM (PST)

200 miles and very good

Verona
By Jeff on 02/26/05 13:12 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Verona LX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Nice handling car with lots of extras for the price. Dealership made me a great deal and stuck with it the whole time. I felt taken care of by them and by my sporty new car.

Dont do it! this car is trouble.
By Stessed out with Suz on 02/16/05 18:02 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Verona S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Our Suzuki Verona has had so many problems its crazy. We are having problems with stalling,and let me add Suzuki is not willing to own up to it. I think it is a unsafe car and I'm not the only one.

MY VERONA
By nace818 on 02/14/05 14:36 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Verona EX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

My Verona has 9000 trouble-free miles on it. I really do love this car. I have read alot of negative comments about the car, but none of them seem to apply, at least not to mine. I think the design is great both interior and exterior. I'm really surprised I don't see more of them on the road. It's alot of car for the money. If Suzuki would do more advertising for it, I think it would be a better seller. My advice would be buy one and you will enjoy it.

Great car
By Phil on 02/14/05 10:11 AM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Verona LX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

A great car for the money. I bought mine for 1000 below invoice and I love it. It looks and feels fantastic.

verona
By joe spear on 01/27/05 17:19 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Verona EX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Since purchased this verona has been an excellent ride. Its quiet and comfortable. The lumbar seats are great for my bad back. I have the titanium silver color which is easy to keep clean. It doesnt show dirt too much as compared with red or black. I would purchase another one with no second thoughts..

Verona Rocks
By Ray Hingson on 01/23/05 22:49 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Verona S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Verona in Dec of 2004 me and my wife love it its a great car and such a smooth driving car. Never drove a car you cant even feel the transmission shift . What a car for the money great car Suzuki!

Nice Car
By STY on 12/31/04 13:06 PM (PST)

Great Car for the $$

Suzuki's answer to the Toyota Camry
By ivan g. on 12/30/04 14:06 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Verona LX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Verona is a great come up for Suzuki. They needed this car a long time ago. The features that comes with it are great. Also, this car has great handling. Test drive it and you will love it. $20,000 for a brand new luxury car is straight.