Used 2004 Suzuki Verona Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Suzuki Verona - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verona model:

WOW
By Jason Doyle

2004 Suzuki Verona LX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I really dislike this car. It has power underneath the hood, I can't deny, and I am aware of the car's age. However, I have had this car for half of a year and have spent over $1,000 replacing and fixing parts that my dealer should have himself. The sunroof and heated leather are quite nice, but this car is noisy and is in no way a smooth ride. I was generous with the review I left, and I am in a hurry to get myself out of this vehicle and situation. It may just be the very unreliable and deceitful dealer I purchased this from (Autoworld of Conway, SC).

Favorite Features

Heated Leather Seats Sunroof

Suggested Improvements

Cruise Control Does Not Work.

HUGE NIGHTMARE BUYER BEWARE
By alienwizard

2004 Suzuki Verona LX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

i bought this car with 16,000 miles on it the first year was trouble free...then the nightmare began..at 30,000 miles the head blew it was replaced through warranty...then one at time the coils would go .. then hubs went...then shocks failed...then the coils again..ignition went twice..at 80,000 the engine blew...had it replaced through warranty..along with 2 new cats..a week later out of the garage ...po303..coil.nope plug nope..cylinder 3 gone ..i was like what the hell 5 years paying on this spent more time at suzuki's garage then on the road..note the low mileage..biggest p.o.s. ever buyer beware....

The Beast with Faults
By geneo

2004 Suzuki Verona S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Engine will pass most anything in and out of its class [I used to own an audi turbo] at the front end it has a hesitation. The suspension is too soft and will need to be replaced too soon [100k]. The electrical/indicator system is not the best[my check engine light has been on and off for over 100k and my millage has not changed since day one, and the dealers cannot give me a ration explanation. Car has 150k miles and stops on a dime and has bailed me out of several nasty braking situations!

Favorite Features

Engine and brakes

Suggested Improvements

Overhauling the suspension system could have made this a really fine road machine. The whole electrical and indicator system has problems -- inside trim is a bit weak

This car is good looking but is bad
By Ms Samuels

2004 Suzuki Verona EX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

The first major repair bill cost me almost $400 for ABS Wheel on my driver's side front and it has been downhill all the way.

Favorite Features

The interior design is a keeper

Suggested Improvements

Stop using defective parts that make this car run, such as spark plugs; oxygen sensors; catalytic converter; coils; throttle body; and shocks or struts

Great Car
By candam

2004 Suzuki Verona EX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car from the dealer and it now has 62,323 miles on it now.It had a couple of problems that were fixed by the dealer. Great warranty. It rides nice on long trips and has enough power to make it a pleasure to drive. The interior if very nice especially the heated seats. I have not had any problems with the car and love it.

Favorite Features

drivetrain,interior features,handling reliability

Suggested Improvements

More cup holders. Better stereo speakers (front). Better stereo antenna system (rural reception). Factory Ram Air Intake system.